The SeaHold® LLC Focus:
The SeaHold® LLC Philosophy:
Organics are the future of renewable energy
The SeaHold® LLC Solution:
Achieve sustainability goals and reduce the carbon footprint, with an aim of zero waste
The SeaHold® LLC Methodology:
- Use our comprehensive knowledge of the industry as a foundation
- Conduct unbiased, independent studies of the feasibility of anaerobic digesters
- Produce actionable, cost-efficient plans for generating energy from excess organics
- Implement custom solutions for each client’s specific research needs
- When appropriate, recommend Team Biogas instruments and sensors for automated, reliable biogas measurement
Thomas Hintz is the Managing Partner of SeaHold® LLC. A seasoned business executive, Tom’s main focus is renewable energy, working with farmers, private industry, universities, innovative entrepreneurs, and government agencies to determine the feasibility of biomethane projects and develop strategies for biogas production.
Tom’s greatest strengths are conceptualizing and implementing waste-to-energy projects that yield significant revenue, while maximizing environmentally sound practices. Tom regularly advises local, regional and state regulatory agencies and commissions that govern renewable energy projects. And he has developed dairy biogas-to-energy projects for local, state and regional utilities.
Tom has been a frequent speaker at industry events. In addition, he holds a comprehensive “Biogas 101” one-day course on biogas energy and renewable energy concepts. He is a graduate of Indiana University, with a degree in Economics. Tom has homes and offices in Bakersfield and Riverside, California.